Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm in Colorado



We just finished recording all the different parts for the album. The vocals are being "tuned" in the mixing room right now. This has been an awesome day. I'll write more about it in the newsletter at the end of the month.

If you watch the video I posted here, I set my camera on the exact drum set used in it. There wasn't really anywhere else to put it down so I set my camera on the snare.


Here I am using Black Flag's old amp. (You catch brief glimpses of it in the video I posted above.) After we were done recording and the engineer Andrew had gone home for the night, we went back into the studio and just messed around playing Cure songs and old Willkills songs from back when I was in the band.

I'll write more about this whole trip later. It's been such an incredible experience!

0 comments: