Between the recording session in Colorado, and some personal stuff on my own, I've been recording a lot lately. It's been fun.
Here are a couple for you to check out. Just click the song titles.
The Tall J Stomp
The first is from the session with The Willkills. It's an instrumental I wrote a few years ago that we played when I was in the band. It was really cool of them to let me record it with them.
Down The Mountain.
For this one I got the help of some friends from the website MacIdol.com. I play all the instruments except one of the synthesizers, which is played by Dave who lives in Liverpool. The singers are from all over the world, which is pretty cool. The guy who starts the song off is named Mark and he lives in Iceland. Then a guy named Stuart from Ireland comes in. All told, people from Iceland, Ireland, England, Italy, Australia and various places around the US helped in the song. I love how the internet makes things like this possible.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Some new music
Posted by Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment