This is our little addition!
Ohhhhh, first picture of my little sweet pea! I can't wait to see more in the coming months.I am in love with this little sweet heart.
Yeah. I always love the first little gummy bear pictures.
How neat!! I am jealous--I never had an ultrasound done so early. When is your due date? Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
The due date is somewhere between July 30 and August 13th. They'll have a better idea after the next doctor's appointment.We want to know whether it's a boy or a girl. It's really exciting.
cute kid. are you going to name it blueberry or tic tac? and does tilt have a blog? I didn't see a link.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhhhh, first picture of my little sweet pea! I can't wait to see more in the coming months.
I am in love with this little sweet heart.
Yeah. I always love the first little gummy bear pictures.
How neat!! I am jealous--I never had an ultrasound done so early. When is your due date? Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
The due date is somewhere between July 30 and August 13th. They'll have a better idea after the next doctor's appointment.
We want to know whether it's a boy or a girl. It's really exciting.
cute kid. are you going to name it blueberry or tic tac? and does tilt have a blog? I didn't see a link.
Post a Comment