Sunday, February 22, 2009

Am I really supposed to be this big???





Well I am just about 16 wks and I get bigger and bigger everyday. I realize Im pregnant.... but all of the sudden I just popped! The weird thing is, is somedays I am big some days I'm just normal...humm. I really don't mind the changes ( maybe I do a little) but the thing that is bugging me most is when I'm at the gym, I'm wearing tighter than usual clothes, people stop and stare. "Is she preg? Or is she fat? I can't quite tell...."

4 comments:

elbie said...

you couldn't be mistaken for fat if you TRIED!!! there's no where for your little bean to go except out! i love your tummy!

cute v-day present, by the way :)

elbie said...

this might be a repeat, sorry in advance!

you couldn't look fat if you TRIED!!! your little bean has no where to go but straight out and i love your tummy!!!

The Marshall Family said...

Yes, you are supposed to look like that! Are you going to find out what you are having?

Diana said...

Ohhh, your little tummy looks so cute! You look right on target to me. If you think you look big now just wait until your around 8 months!!