Here she is! Little Lillian Vera in her very first video. Isn't she cute. Amanda and I couldn't stop grinning the entire time we were at the ultrasound today. When the nurse told us it was a little baby girl the first thing i said was "My mom is going to flip out." Amanda was smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen and just kept saying "I was right all along." She's been saying it's a girl for the entire she has been pregnant, and she was right. After we left the doctor we went to Baby Gap and bought this cute little dress.

I love Amanda's tummy in the photo. It's so cute. Here's another picture of the dress. We knew the grandmas would want to see it.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Our little angel Lillian Vera!
Posted by Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, she is so cute and her profile reminds me of Amanda!! Looks like she is very active and moving around alot. This video is so cool to see.
I love her name...my little Lillian, I love you so much. I can't wait to hold her and tell her how much I love her.
Jeremy, your mom is going to be so excited to get a little girl in the family!!!
Congrats! I am excited that Mckall will have a girl cousin her age. I can't get the video to work though????
Hooray! She is so cute and now I am even more excited to see our little on on Thursday. Here's to getting big and baby-full together =)
-sarah
i'm so excited for you guys!!! i knew amanda would be right :)
Post a Comment