I never, ever, ever post anything on our blog. Jeremy posts pics of Lilly (surprise?) but I am just to busy. Well , I decided to write a post so here goes:
What's happening in our lives? Lillian is , at least for me, driving me NUTS!!! Of course I love my baby, my clingy , fussy , still wakes up in the night about 3 times , amazing , beautiful , hilarious , wonderful baby. Phew! Needless to say i have felt overwhelmed with this whole stay at home mom in the day and go teach at night thing. But I absolutely love my baby! I love my job as well and am thankful to have it ( and it's flexibility).
Jeremy is busy like always at work. Recently being promoted to Director of his dept. This keeps him very busy. Again we are thankful for his job too. We always talk about taking a vacation or something like that. You know, the things that "normal" people do. But with Jeremy being the only one in charge with no help that is not very likely. That's OK soon enough. We are looking forward to fall and the holidays with Lilly this year!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Amanda here...
Posted by Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment