Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rally



We are in Las Vegas at the scooter rally. I liked this one alot. (There were others that I liked more, but this is my favorite photo that I took while we were here.)

It's been a lot of fun. Last night we went to the all-nighter and danced to soul music for a few hours. It was great. It's always my favorite part of the trip.

But right now, we're both exhausted. We're both tired of being in the hotel. We're both sick of being in this dirty city. I don't know why people think Vegas is so glamorous. It's not.

If wasn't for the fact that the rally is held here, we would probably never come to Vegas. It's just an exhausting depressing place.

But, we did meet some cool people and get to see a lot of great old Vespas and Lambrettas. As much as I can't wait to go home, I know I'll want to come back for this weekend next year.

There's more that we'll write about later, but right now we're both way too tired and we need to get ready to go home tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

I've only been to Vegas once and it was ok. I think I would choose other spots first to visit before I went back.

Jeronimo Nisa said...

i wish i'd been there!