I've spent a good bit of time lately working on hymns. Use the download links to check them out.
Israel, Israel, God Is Calling
Redeemer of Israel
The first one is more of a (ahem) "traditional" arrangement of the hymn. It's got some pipes in it which I will probably bring down in the mix, but over all I like how it sounds. One of the guys at work, who hasn't heard the song before, said it reminded him of Irish immigrants crossing the western plains, and since this tune was a favorite of early English converts who moved to SLC, I guess that's close enough.
The second one is more like the other arrangements I posted the other day.
This stuff has been a lot of fun to work on, but I'll write more about that later.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Two more songs
Posted by Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment