

Click on the question mark. I love this song. The band is called The Lambrettas. Gotta love a band named after a scooter. Actually it's kind of lame that they're named after a scooter, but that doesn't mean that the song isn't good, right? I love their suits. They are Merc suits. In my humble opinion Merc makes the coolest suits in the world. I bought one to get married in. That was the best day of my life, but not so much because of the suit.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
DA-A-ANCE
Posted by Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is a great suit and fits your style to a T. My computer is so old that I can't click on the lyrics to see the words but I love that kind of music and bet it is good. Need to get a new computer..maybe after Christmas!
Post a Comment