
Im teaching again at an esthetics school. Some of my co- instructors got thier hands on a "physician only" tca peel. really if you look hard enough you can find these peels on the internet, however most of the time they are not quality grade and people who dont know what they are doing should not be using them. Anyways, I had them do a 20% tca on me. for those of you who dont understand the world of esthetics, that means major down time , hamburger face, lots of peeling. I needed it really bad though. I am not willing to post a real picture of my face. Use your imagination. Mom.. you would like a hamburger face wouldnt you?!!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Peel
Posted by Amanda, Jeremy and Lillian at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I dare you to post a picture.
Hummm....don't think so, at least not right now. I'm sure I'd like the after effects though!
I dare you to post a pic.
Post a Comment